Documents for the Annual General Meeting: 18th of May 2017
|Agenda for the Annual General Meeting: 18th of May 2017
- To approve the Minutes of the AGM held on the 16th of June 2016
- To receive a report of the Trustees: Chairman Jim Robinson
- To receive Audited Accounts and Treasurers’ report: Ann Austin
- To receive nominations for the Officers of the Society and make appointments:
- Hon Chairman
- Hon Vice Chairman
- Hon Secretary
- Hon Treasurer
- To receive nominations for the Trustees and make appointments
- Any other business.
|Minutes of the Addingham Civic Society AGM: 16th of June 2016.
Venue: Memorial Hall , Main Street, Addingham. 58 members in attendance.
The pack of documents for the meeting was distributed before the meeting got underway.
- The minutes of the 19th of November 2015 AGM were proposed and agreed by Jonathan White and seconded by Richard Bull. No matters arising. Unanimous.
- The minutes of the EGM (to approve the revised Constitution) were also proposed and agreed by Harry Jevons and seconded by Jonathan White. No matters arising. Unanimous.
- The Chairman gave his report for the period from November 2015 up until June 2016, but first he thanked his fellow Trustees for their hard work and support throughout the period in question. Also to those who had contributed, of which there were many.
Highlights: (in no real order) Finally sorting out the revised Constitution and the new Lease for the MUGA. Setting up our new Environment Group and strengthening the Planning team. Launching 2 new publications, a very successful Spring Fayre and the Accordion Band concert in April. A well deserved Civic Pride award to the team at the Community Library and a Blue Plaque at the Saw Mill.
On a sad note our Membership Secretary Pam Drury passed away.
- The Finance Report was proposed and agreed by Don Barrett and seconded by Janet Harrison. No matters arising. Unanimous.
- The existing Officers of the Society all agreed to stand for election, there were no other nominations: Jim Robinson Chairman, Malcolm Keeble Vice Chairman, Gill Battarbee and Ann Austin as Joint Treasurers and Lynda Robinson as Hon Secretary. Alan Davies proposed they be re-elected, seconded by Ian Drysdale. Unanimous.
- The existing Trustees of the Society all agreed to stand for election, there were no other nominations: Ken Birch, Brenda Crooks, Sue Hunter and Steve Lloyd. Marie O’Donnell proposed they be re-elected, seconded by Ian Aldred. Unanimous.
- Jonathan White concluded proceedings with a vote of thanks to the Officers and Trustees.
- There were no items of Any Other Business and the meeting closed at7.50pm.
Statement of Society’s Assets: as at 31st of March 2017.
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- MUGA noticeboard
- MUGA token box (on side of pavilion)
- Tennis net and posts
- Netball posts and nets
- Short tennis equipment
- Acer laptop and bag
- Dell projector
- Saville Falcon OHP
- Audio Technical microphone kit
- Bogey amplifier and speaker
- Computer stand
- White board stand
- Folding display boards and bag
- Spring/Autumn Fayre banner
- Two ‘Society’ banners
- Framed record sleeve donated by David Harrison
- Cable covers and 4 way adaptor
- First Aid box and contents
- 2 cork pin boards
- Wooden duck, display box and Society cloth
- Misc bits and bobs including ‘catering’ items
- Quantity of ‘hi viz’ jackets
- Books in hand at estimated market value of £200.