All the meetings are on a Thursday evening starting at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall, Main Street, Addingham.
- 17th of January : Dr Ian Adams– A History of London’s Royal Palaces
- 28th of February: Professor Mike Dixon – By rail to Bolton Abbey
- 21st of March: Helen Broadhead – Bradford Warriors: The fight for the vote.
- 11th of April: A special evening with our Environment Group
- 16th of May: Danny Jackson Bradford Countryside and Rights of Way Manager – Managing the Local Countryside. Also our Annual General Meeting
- 20th of June: Charlotte Simons The Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust – The Addingham 4Becks Project.
- 18th of July: Nigel Holden – The Skipton WW1 Prisoner of War Camp
- On holiday in August !
- 19th of September: Rich Bunce – ‘Seeing things differently with a camera’
- 17th of October: Dr. Malcolm Jones – ‘Salt’
- 21st of November: Marilyn Heron – Arts and Crafts Architecture
- 12th of December: Our Christmas Party.
We also have a couple of other dates for your diary:
- Spring Fayre: Saturday the 6th of April 11.00am and our
- Autumn Fayre on Saturday the 19th of October 11.00am and our
Summer Trip: to be arranged.